Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life's interupted journey




Wow, has it been quite a while since I have posted on here. For some reason my pictures are not showing up anymore...hmmm? This is a new piece I am working on. There is still a lot to do on it, but so far it is coming along quite nicely. I have had a hard time getting the desire to do anything creative since I lost my job. It put me into a depression because of how to handle everything. I am trying to regain some positive insight in order to keep going without losing my sanity with my house and car that I am about to lose. I won't let the economy take everything!!
I am not sure what to title this yet...When I am done something will come to me.


Ok, so some news...a month ago I became a grandmommy...i know, can you believe it? Me..a grandma at this age..haha. Well my 17 year old had 2 beautiful baby girls: Jada Marie and Jada Renee Hines.




Jada was 4lbs4oz and Jayla was 5lbs3oz. They are doing great now and growing perfectly. Iknow they will be more and more of a handful as they get older..but we must all just enjoy each moment because before we know it they will be grown.
Well that is all for now...will cont more later.

No comments: